It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Waterproof Map Cases for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Waterproof Map Cases part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Waterproof Map Cases on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Waterproof Map Cases: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Waterproof Map Cases and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- The Map Case offers watertight, see-through protection for maps and other vital documents
- Waterproof construction with 100% waterproof, PVC-free/BPA-free materials & welded seams
- Easy closure, watertight, wide-track zip closure for easy access
- Easy to read with crisp clear material making map reading or spotting the right item easy
- Versatile design with D-rings to simplify attachment to a kayak, canoe, bike handlebar or backpack
- 100% WATERPROOF - Many products claim to be waterproof, the Aqua Quest Trail map case actually is! When you’re out trailblazing, the last thing you need is a wet map. Keep maps and other items safe from any amount of rain, snow, dirt, dust, sand, or even quick temporary submersion.
- DURABLE - This case is built to last. Resilient Nylon 66 fabric + TPU lamination + Welded seams + Double ziplock seal = The Best Map Case on the Planet.
- VERSATILE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Featuring a clear window, removable strap, and multiple clips for carrying and attachment options. Use it to carry maps or any other small items you need to keep safe. Weighs only 105g (3.7 oz) and takes up very little space.
- NEW LOGO - AquaQuest is retiring their logo from 1994, and celebrating their 25th anniversary with a fresh new look! Throughout 2019, keep an eye out for updates and improvements across the entire AQ waterproof gear collection.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - AquaQuest products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. AQ's customer service is based in the Pacific Northwest, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 1994. See the AquaQuest website or call toll-free for more info.
- Lightweight waterproof map case protects maps and documents from water and dirt when on the trail, on the river, or traveling
- Ultrastrong ZipLoc top closure; detachable neck strap and corner anchor points for versatility
- Welded construction; can survive submersion when closed properly
- PVC-free TPU material is strong, durable, flexible and resistant to UV exposure and extreme cold; will not freeze or crack
- Medium case measures 13 x 11 inches, weighs 2.7 ounces
- Total area size: 32 * 28 cm; Viewing area size: 25.5 * 27.6 cm
- This strong and durable map carrier is a perfect addition to your camping or hiking gear. Everything you need to keep your maps, documents and electronics safe from water.
- Applications:Camping,Hiking,Travel,Item storage,and other outdoor activities
- Design:Foldable, lightweight and compact design
- Simply the best map case on the market!
- 100% waterproof to IPX6 (protected against heavy seas/temporary flooding).
- The roll down seal will keep our rain, mud and spray.
- Extra room for spiral-bound maps.
- Versatile attachment strips.
- Note 1: waterproof test is required before applying the product: put a piece of paper inside the waterproof case bag, then put the waterproof case bag into water, check if the paper get wet after 30 minutes
- Note 2: before applying the product, please make sure all zippers have been completely sealed and the magic tape have been fasten well; This product is not suitable for diving; Please avoid long time immersion in water
- Waterproof, sealing systems, can effectively protect from sand, dust; 3 Sizes, large size: 36.5 x 26.5 cm, medium size: 25.5 x 18.5 cm, small size: 19 x 13 cm; Use for maps, camera, mobile phone, iPad, etc.
- Frosted PVC materials allow you to use your cell phone without opening the bag (Please avoid high temperature and fire)
- Using for almost all outdoor, walking, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, water theme parks, swimming baths and beach holidays
- 【Large Size】 The size of the waterproof bag is 10.5" x 14", three of the same large size, can be used to hold items of various sizes. These bags prevent Water, Humidity, Sand and Snow from harming your valuables.
- 【Upgrade】 Bags without lanyard holes, don't worry about tearing holes and water accumulation. But the bag still will come with a lanyard that you can use in the gap between the zipper and the velcro.
- 【Material】The front of bag is made of Transparent PVC to make your items on the position clearer, and the back is made of Frosted PVC. Water tight bags allow you to use your cell phone without opening the bag (Please avoid high temperature and fire). Floating in water if you keep enough air to close.
- 【Multiple Closure Type】 Extra Zipper & Fully Waterproof triple fold-down magic tape closure, Less stretch but Increased Resistance to Puncture and Tearing than conventional bags.
- 【Widely Usable】They can be used as waterproof document holder, waterproof wallet money holder, passport holder, key holder, clothes bag, ipad case when travel. Waterproof pouch bag for almost all outdoor, walking, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, floating, kayaking,water theme parks, swimming baths and beach holidays,ect.
- Different size -- These waterproof bags with hook and loop contain three size. Small: 5.1 x 7.08 in ; Medium: 7.1 x 9.8 in ; Large: 10.3 x 13.78 in
- Materials -- waterproof clear bags are made of Frosted PVC materials. Water tight bags allow you to use your cell phone without opening the bag (Please avoid high temperature and fire)
- Widely useable-- Waterproof pouch bag for almost all outdoor, walking, hiking, fishing, boating, camping, floating, kayaking, water theme parks, swimming baths and beach holidays.
- Practicality-- They can be used as waterproof document holder, waterproof phone pouch, waterproof map case, waterproof camera bag, ipad case，Money, key dry storage and more.
- Multiple Closure Type -- Fully Waterproof triple fold-down self adhesive closure, Less stretch but Increased Resistance to Puncture and Tearing than conventional bags
- √ 100% WATERPROOF - Double ziplock seal protect your maps and stayed dry. Keep maps and other items safe from any amount of rain, snow, dirt, dust, sand. Don't worry about getting lost because of poor preparation
- √ SIZE - Total area size:19*11.9 inch; Viewing area size: 14*8.9 inch.
- √ GOOD QUALITY - Map pouch military is made of Clear PVC window and durable nylon material, easily visible from rear and front.
- √ LIGHTWEIGHT - Featuring a clear window, removable strap, and multiple clips for carrying and attachment options. useful for tethering the case to yourself or backpack. Weighs only 106g (3.74 oz). Map case easy access in a compact area that can be folded and stored in a pocket
- √ GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we will help you within 24 hours and arrange a return for a replacement or your money back in time. Guarantee with 100% satisfaction service.
- Durable: Clear, durable Polyurethane makes this case resistant to tears or rips, Built with puncture-resistant materials and featuring positive snap zip-locking style closure for secure, simple, everyday use.
- Waterproof: Dry Doc cases protect your electronics, documents, and gear from the elements. Clear body and wrapped body construction allow maximum through-case usability.
- Magnifying Tool Included: Our new splashproof map case has an included flexible magnifying tool to enlarge tiny map details on the go.
- Easy Attachments: Punched lashing points allow easy attachment to your boat, pack, and other surfaces.
- Dimension : Large Case: 15 X 12.25 X 0.25 in Weight: 5 oz
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Waterproof Map Cases for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Waterproof Map Cases or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Waterproof Map Cases go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.