Buying a Marine Corps Bowie Knife can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Marine Corps Bowie Knife from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Marine Corps Bowie Knife on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Marine Corps Bowie Knife on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Marine Corps Bowie Knife- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Honoring the United States Marine Corps with this officially licensed, commemorative bowie, this fixed blade is a beautiful custom piece
- The bowie knife has a 10 1/2’’full-tang, 3Cr13 stainless steel blade with etchings of Marines in action and “Oorah! It’s a Marine Thing”
- The handle is crafted of a warm brown wood with black bands, separated by brass spacers and it features a gold-plated medallion
- The blade and handle of the bowie are separated by a hefty brass handguard with a polished finish
- The Marines tribute bowie knife is 16” in overall length and the blade is housed in a premium leather belt sheath
- Made of highest quality material
- Manufacturer: United Cutlery
- United Cutlery marine force recon sawback bowie knife
- Overall length: 16-3/8"
- Blade length: 11-1/2"
- Made In USA
- Full Tang Construction
- 3/4 Size USMC Fighting Utility Knife
- 1095 Carbon Steel
- Compressed Leather Disc Handle
- DIMENSIONS: 15.4 inch (39 cm) overall length with a blade length of 10 inches (25.4 cm) and a weight of 1 pound 0.2 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable High Carbon Stainless Steel
- DEPENDABLE: Comes with a black polyester belt sheath for quick and easy access
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with a classic staglon handle and the security of the nickel silver finger guard
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang construction for additional strength and stability
- Used by all branches of military and service members
- Black utility knife with partially serrated edge
- Man made Kraton G handle fits comfortably in the hand;Easy-to-sharpen blade made of 1095 Cro-Van steel
- 20-degree edge angle; 7-inch blade length
- Overall length 11.875-inch;weighs 0.7 pounds
- Edge Angles - 20 Degrees
- Overall length 11.875 inches
- The most famous fixed blade knife design in the world
- 1095 Cro-van steel
- Leather Handle, USMC Fightning Knife
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge; Blade Length (inches): 7.00; Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Black;
- Carry System: Kydex Sheath; Handle Material: Kraton; Overall Length (inches): 11.75;
- Special Features: N/A;
- Made in USA
- Fixed Blade Knife
- 12" Overall
- Combat Style
- 1/3 Serrated Blade
- Leather Handle
- Material: 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Partially Serrated Blade, Glass Breaker Stub Seatbelt Cutter
- Seatbelt Cutter
- Liner Locking System
- Overall Length 9", Blade Length 3.5"
- WOODEN DISPLAY CASE - This display case is ideal for storing earrings, rings, beads, pins, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, medal and more.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID - A display box featuring tempered glass lid which allows you to view the items inside the box easily.
- FEATURES - Made of wood with a sturdy metal clasp and a black velvet pad.
- MATERIAL & SIZE - Wood; overall: 15''W x 8 1/2''D x 2''H; inner dimension: 14 1/2"W x 7 3/4"D x 1"H; insert dimension: 14"W x 7 1/2"D.
- Accessories are NOT included
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Marine Corps Bowie Knife?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Marine Corps Bowie Knife.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Marine Corps Bowie Knife already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Marine Corps Bowie Knife because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Marine Corps Bowie Knife is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Marine Corps Bowie Knife so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Marine Corps Bowie Knife last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Marine Corps Bowie Knife to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Marine Corps Bowie Knife that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.