Buying a Logging Multimeters can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Logging Multimeters from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Logging Multimeters on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Logging Multimeters on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Logging Multimeters- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- Stores up to 15,000 recorded events
- Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Large 50,000 count, 1/4 vga display with a white Backlight
- Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to ghost voltage
- Unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend
- Auto and manual ranging, datalogging digital multimeter measures voltage, current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, conductance, pulse width, and duty cycle
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal or nonsinusoidal waveform
- Datalogging features include minimum, maximum, and average, on screen graphing, real time clock, data hold, and data export to a computer
- Backlit LCD displays multiple measurements simultaneously and plots measurements on a single line to detect signal anomalies over time
- Specifications include European Conformity (CE) marking, UL, CSA, IEC safety standard 61010 and is certified for Category I installations up to 1000V and Category II installations up to 300V, IEC/EN 61010 1 2nd edition for 1 meter drop
- ►Great Compatibility -- This hard carrying case is compatible with Fluke 289 /287/28II Multimeter.（Case ONLY, multimeter and accessories are not included）
- ►Super Materials -- Instead of using the cheap materials, it is designed with the high-precision fabric cover and the high-density EVA lining, which makes the case more sturdy and durable and keeps your device in a good condition.
- ►Excellent Protection --The bottom comes with security strap that can keep the multimeter and accessories more fixed and out of falling. There is enough room in the netted side for meter leads, clamp head. It keeps the accessories and multimeter separately and provide a perfect protection for your expensive multimeter.
- ►Easy carrying--The case features a thick rubber handle for easy carrying, and you can put it in toolbox,backpack,luggage, suitcase on the work
- ►【Quality Assurance】-- Compared to the traditional EVA, our case is made of eco-friendly ,water-resistant materials.All our products are using qualified Materials,which Rohs certificated! Hard shell with Two-year assurance.
- 【Smart Bluetooth Connected Meter】This intelligent voltmeter can connect to your iPhone/Android phones allows you remotely monitor, log the data on your phone, and export in EXCEL or TXT files. Display all measurement on the same interface including: Max/min/current/average, on-screen graphing, real-time clock, sampling rate setting, export data to Excel/TXT. ✅(For iPhone, need to work with iTunes software to export the saved document.)✅
- 【Loads of Features Electric Tester】It can measure AC/DC volt, AC/DC amps, Ohm,Capacitance(Nano farad ~ microfarad), Temp in ℃, Frequency, Duty cycle, Diode test, Continuity buzzer tester, Data Hold, Auto Backlit, 1.5~12V battery testing, Relative value measurement.
- 【Auto-Backlight Display】Built with a light sensor to sense the ambient brightness, turn ON /OFF backlit screen automatically, no more keep pressing a button back on forth during the measurement. Volt ampere meter storage case included allows you to put all accessories neat and together.
- 【Attached to Clamp-on Amp Probe】It’s more convenient to attach the BT-90EPD voltage ammeter to BT-605A AC/DC Amp Clamp-on Probe for amp logging. Allowing you remotely view and record voltages & currents of electric circuits, do not have to run back and forth checking.
- 【Datalogging Digital Multimeter】This voltmeter can connect with a computer via USB cable using the software included in the CD Allows you to monitor & log the voltage, current, temp, resistance etc. Display all measurement on the same interface including: Max/min/current, on-screen graphing, real-time clock, sampling rate setting, export data to Excel/TXT file
- 【Multifunctional PC Link DMM】Data-recording multi-meter measures AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, diode test, continuity buzzer, 1.5V/9V battery test.
- 【Auto-Backlight & Auto Shutdown】Built with a light sensor to sense the ambient brigtness, turn ON/OFF backlit screen automatically, no more pressing a button back on forth during the measurement. In case you forget to turn the meter OFF, it’ll auto power OFF after 30 mins of operation. Long press “SELECT” you can disable it anytime.
- 【Attached to Clamp-on Amp Probe】It’s more convenient to attach the BT-90EPC meter to BT-605A AC/DC Amp Clamp Probe for amps measurement. Allowing you remotely monitor to computer and record the circuit data.
- Bluetooth 5.0. Ensures stable connection and smooth operations on mobile. Blue led indicator light.
- Enables remote control & real-time data transfer on mobile. Record and share of collected data, file export, analysis.
- Cannot be used alone. Attached on the back slot of UNI-T multimeters to use.
- Applied with UNI-T UT161 series/UT171 series/UT181 series/UT61+ series multi testers.
- Compact mini sized. CE-RED, FCC certified. Low power consumption. Powered by 1.5v AAA batteries. Red led indicator light.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX: 15190T Data Logging Multimeter, Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, Battery Charger, Canvas Bag, Test Leads, Temperature Probe and Socket and Magnetic Hanging Strap.
- FUNCTION: Southwire's Bluetooth 15190T MaintenancePRO multi-meter and MApp mobile app are taking test and measurement to a whole new level. When used together, this system provides one of the safest and most convenient ways for electrical professionals to get the job done.
- BLUETOOTH INTERFACE: For downloading, viewing, and sharing on Southwire’s MApp mobile app. onboard memory allows data logging even when Bluetooth wireless is not connected.
- ENHANCED FEATURES: This multimeter features an intuitive menu, hi-Res color display with graphing feature, an onboard memory for saving and viewing measurements and recordings. Rugged meter with CAT IV 600V / CAT III 1000V.
- MApp MOBILE APP FEATURES: View readings from a safe distance right from your mobile phone, Set up recording sessions, Add photos and notes to create a detailed report, Pull-up menu to modify meter settings remotely and E-Mail critical equipment issues to maintenance.
- Just One Case !
- Soft interior to ensure Electronics and accessories protected.
- Hand Strap For keeping your devices safe and handy,Lightweight. Packed inclued: One Case
- Classic zipper convenience for easy in Opening and Closing.
- Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy; CLICK the Orange button to Order Now!
- Fluke-289V Advanced data logging Multimeter has a large 50,000 count,1/4 VGA display
- The low impendence voltage function prevents false reading due to "ghost voltage"
- The Fluke-i400 AC 400A Currant Clamp is your companion to the DMM to measure up to 400 A AC with 1 mA/Amp output
- This is the only current clamp available with a CAT IV 600 V/ CAT III 1000 V safety rating
- Lifetime warranty on Fluke-289 and 1-year warranty on accessories
- True RMS 20000 Data Logging multi meter tester UT181A, with dual temperature measurement, low pass filter, trend capture, real time and date, data comparison. Measures AC DC voltage (1000V max), AC DC current (10A max), resistance, admittance, capacitance, frequency, etc.
- Large 60,000 counts. 3.5-inch 64k color TFT LCD. Bluetooth supported. iDMM APP. PC software. Quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Stores up to 20,000 sets of measurement data which could be displayed on a trend graph for long term monitoring.
- IP65 safety rating. Ultra Safe & Quality Built. Waterproof and dust-proof. Input protection. Reliable for demanding applications that require high-precision. Rechargeable 2200mAh Li-ion battery for continuous uses.
- Easy to use. Real time clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings. What you get: UT181A multimeter, test leads, USB interface cable, point contact temperature probes, temperature adaptor socket, power adaptor socket, power adaptor, carrying case, software CD, paper manual, gift box.
- UNI-T WARRANTY – A trouble-free experience with 100% 18-MONTH WARRANTY and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE by UNI-T Direct! *Easy access to UNI-T 7/24 1-on-1 User Support (by email).*
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Logging Multimeters?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Logging Multimeters.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Logging Multimeters already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Logging Multimeters because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Logging Multimeters is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Logging Multimeters so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Logging Multimeters last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Logging Multimeters to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Logging Multimeters that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.