So, you are going to start a new journey with a Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains 18 Inch; good luck for you! But not only the ‘good luck’ wish will ensure a great journey with the product, tight?
You have to go through hundreds of similar-looking, differently-performed products and choose a single one that would be suitable for your particular needs. Sounds difficult?
Well, we admit that the product selection process is truly difficult but only when you don’t have the right direction. We are here with the best 10 Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains 18 Inch on the market with buying guide so you don’t waste your valuable hours on the research.
You might ask, how we chose the products?
We collected the all the popular brands (among what you find it hard to choose the one) and tested individually. After the tests, our team discussed the individual features and ranked the products in a short-list from one to ten numbers.
Not only this, but we talked with real-life users and got idea about how they feel about the products. Not every brand will give you 100% positive user experience; you may need to compromise some qualities for the sake of your budget or any other particular feature.
10 Best Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains 18 Inch
And, your wait is over now. Here are the most exciting products on the market that offer you some great features and make your life easier.
- Husqvarna’s X-Cut chain is ready to supercharge your homeowner or professional chainsaw cutting work.
- Fits select 18 in. chainsaw bars from Husqvarna.
- Sharpness straight out of the box that lasts longer before needing to be sharpened.
- High durability thanks to a precisely balanced combination of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Pre-stretched at the factory so it works longer without needing to be adjusted.
- A low kickback, low-vibration chain Developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- Great cutting performance and bore cut
- Perfect for arborists and for users who use smaller-size chainsaws in high-production environment.
- Well suited for commercial cutters, arborists and occasional users.
- Oregon chainsaw chain: Fits several models, including Husqvarna 240, 350, 435, 445, 450 and 455 Rancher, Jonsered CS2240 and CS2250S and more. Replaces Husqvarna parts 581643672, H30-72, and SP33G-72
- Designed for arborists and property owners: 18 inch (45cm) professional-grade chainsaw chain, for saw sizes 38-55 cc that run .325 Inch Pitch, .050 Inch (1.3 mm) gauge, 72 drive links - narrow kerf
- Low vibration: Micro-Chisel cutters offer excellent performance and easy maintenance. Narrow kerf needs less power than other cutting systems, for efficient cuts to finish the job quickly and easily
- Built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system: Extends the life of your chain by delivering oil to key parts of the chain, so you can work smarter with less downtime and maintenance
- Made in the U.S.A. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. Low kickback. Always use bars designed for narrow kerf saw chains. The ideal replacement 18in Husqvarna chainsaw chain
- 【CHAIN PARAMETERS】 3 Pack 18 Inch, .050" Gauge, 0.325" Pitch, 72 Drive Links. UL approved, meets the ANSI Standards. Semi-chisel with low kickback.
- 【FITS CHAINSAW BRANDS】 Alpina, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Echo, Efco, GIO, Hitachi / Hikoki, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Maruyama, McCulloch, Olympyk, Partner, Pioneer, Poulan, Powerhorse, Red Max, Remington, Ryobi, Shindaiwa, Solo, Tanaka, Troy-Bilt.(See the detail page for more information)
- 【Features】 Germany steel with heating temperature control and punching system make better toughness, Flatness. All saw chain rivets hardened and quenched, resists wear and improves strength, reducing chain tension changes.
- 【Features】Japanese chrome-plated technology creates better durability for cutters, and each of them was grinded and cold-headed with Rotary machines, becomes sharper than ever.
- Every saw chain comes with protective oil, resists corrosion.
- 3 x durable, low-kickback, low-vibration chains help reduce user fatigue for increased periods of work- For all chainsaws brands that run 3/8 Inch Pitch, .050 Inch (1.3 mm) gauge, 62 drive links
- Fits these chainsaw models with an 18" bar: Atlas 56937, Craftsman CMXGSAMCN4218, S185, ECHO CS310, Ego CS1800, CS1804, Greenworks GCS80420, Husqvarna 240, 120 Mark II
- Also fits: Homelite ZR43100, Masterforce 2000094ME, Poulan PR4218, Remington RM1645, Ryobi RY3818, RY40580, RY40580, Sun Joe SWJ701E, and more; see product images and description. For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Precision, heat-treated semi-chisel chain cuts smoothly with a higher tolerance for debris. Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and chain adjustments
- Tough, long-lasting chrome outer layer and hardened rivets help reduce wear and allow for fewer chain adjustments
- 3 Pack
- Fits Chainsaw models: 440, 440e, 445, 450, 450e, 550XP, 550XP Trio, 550XPG, 545
- Fits select 18 in. chainsaw bars from Husqvarna
- Husqvarna’s X-Cut chain is ready to supercharge your homeowner or professional chainsaw cutting work
- Sharpness straight out of the box that lasts longer before needing to be sharpened
- Superb Quality 18" Bar and Chain Combo
- Bar part # 180TXLGK095
- Chain part # 581643672 X-Cut Made in Sweden
- Fits 350 435 435E 440 440E 445 450 450E and others requiring part numbers listed above or Spec's 095 Mount Bar and 72 Drive links .325 Pitch .050 Gauge Chain
- This replacement 18" chainsaw bar and chain combo allows you to replace your bar and chain and upgrade your chainsaw to keep it working smoothly
- This chainsaw bar and M72 chainsaw chain fit a wide range of Husqvarna chainsaw models up to 55 cc, including the 435, 440, 545, 345, 350, 51, 55 RANCHER, and 550XP
- The M72 18" chainsaw chain features Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system, which helps to keep your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and a longer life. Longer nose life and better performance with a new sprocket nose system
- Designed for low kickback and low vibration without sacrificing quality, the M72 chain offers enhanced safety when in use. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175. 1-2012
- SpeedCut saw chains are engineered for optimal speed and efficiency, and are ideal for small and mid-sized saws
- 2-Packs, 18 inch Chainsaw Chain, Pitch: 0.325", Gauge: 0.058", Drive Link Count: 72
- Replaces OEM Part: Husqvarna 591099072, 501840472. Compatible With Husqvarna, Dolmar, Jonsered, McCulloch, Makita, Homelite, Poulan Chainsaws
- Fits Models: [Jonsered] 49, 50, 51, 52, 520, 520SP, 525, 535, 2036 Turbo, 2050 Turbo, 2054, 2055, 2145, 2149 Turbo, 2150, 2159, CS2152, CS2240, CS2245, CS2250S, CS2252S, CS2255, CS2258, CS2260
- Fits Models: [Dolmar] 109, 110, 111, 115, PS-460, PS-510, PS-540, PS-5100S, PS-5105, PS-6100; [McCulloch] 46, 4600, 4700, 4900, 5000, 5500, 1849AV, 2046AV, 2049AV, MS1846AV, MS1849AV, MS1850, MS2046AV, MS2049, MS2050, Pro Mac 1845AV, Pro Mac 40
- Fits Models: [Husqvarna] 33, 38, 40, 42, 44, 45, 50, 51, 55, 55 Rancher, 133, 140, 154, 234, 238, 240, 242XP, 246, 254XP, 340, 345, 346, 346XP, 350, 351, 353, 435, 435E, 440, 440E, 445, 445E, 450, 450E, 455, 455 Rancher, 455E Rancher, 460, 460 Rancher, 543XP, 545, 550XP
- Genuine Husqvarna HLN-250-72 18-in guide bar designed for use with select Husqvarna chainsaws and chains
- Features .325-in. pixel
- Features .050 gauge
- Features 72 drive links
- Compatible with Husqvarna chainsaw models 346 XP, 350, 351, 353, 450
How Can You Choose The Best Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains 18 Inch?- Go Through This Buying Guide
No matter how great a brand is, you must know some factors that should be considered before making the purchase.
Some models will be more durable than the others, some will be cheaper, some will last longer, and some may make you break the bank.
So, factors like longevity, product materials, durability, price, usability, and warranty should be your concern. But imagine doing all the research before buying a single product! Won’t it be a huge burden on your shoulder when you have bigger things to get worried about?
We know how it feels. For this, we’ve done the job for you. Our AI collected thousands of data about the product information through advanced algorithms. Therefore, these buying guides will make your product selection journey smooth and simple.
How durable your Husqvarna Chainsaw Chains 18 Inch is will be related to how long it lasts. Make sure the materials that the manufacturers used are durable enough so you don’t have to be extra alart for the product that it can wear and tear at any time.
Most branded products are durable enough but you’ll get some that are highly durable and lasts like lifetime. If you’re intended to buy one like this, remember that it will cost much as well.
Be sure about the performance of your desired product. How it performs will depend on how advance technologies are used to manufacture the product. Make sure you have a clear idea about the matters. Do a thorough check with the product to see how great it performs.
Does your chooden brand have any past negativity? Think about the rumors (if there’s any) it had in the past time; think with a clear head. You’ll get some brands reliable which have been serving their customers throughout decads.
Missing the latest models of your favourite brand is not a wise idea. You might miss some exciting new or unique features just because you were not aware of them. The little advancements and improvements can make your experience 2x better than before.
Your Needs and Requirements
Your needs and requirements will also affect the product demand. If your budget is tight, you should go for a product that’s medium in quality and price. But in that case, you’ll have to be prepare to buy another one after a few years.
Similarly, if you want a product that’s highly durale and last longer, you have to invest accordingly. So, choose the product based on what your requirement or limitation is.
In most brands, some products come with unique features that are great for meeting any particular user need. Make sure you don’t miss the opportunity. Explore every models and their unique features and then finalize your decision.
Ease of Use and Cleaning
It’s also important to know how easy to use and clean your product is. Otherwise, the complexities of operating and cleaning can make your journey bitter. Of course, busy people will not like it to spend hours just for cleaning a machine.
User Ratings and Reviews
What the users say about the product should also be considered. Seek for information from people who already used the product and have a clear idea about the pros and cons of the products.
This way, you can be aware of the negative features of a product or know the right way to use the product.