While dealing with everyday problems in your life, you decided to get a new Digital Camera Battery Grips to make your life easier.
But while selecting the right Digital Camera Battery Grips for your particular needs, you noticed that you just added a new problem to your life because there are numerous options and you don’t know which one to pick.
If you can relate to the situation above, it’s time for you to relax. Because we did the research for you. We went through thousands of data related to the products and had real-life experiences so we can share our thoughts with you.
Each product we selected is according to quality, brand value, longevity, durability, ease of use, price range, warranty, and user reviews. We didn’t skip any crucial factor that’s related to the product selection process.
The product we compiled and ranked from one to ten are various in size, shape, features, and price. You can pick just the one you find suitable for your expectations.
There are products at an as cheap price as $90 and as expensive as $900. So, you can choose a product that lines your budget.
So, let’s get started!
10 Best Digital Camera Battery Grips List with Detailed Reviews
Here’s the list we’ve made for making your product selection journey smooth. Let’s go through them and find the best match for you!
- Weather resistant
- Accepts two NP-W235 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Toggle for normal, eco, and boost performance modes
- Incorporates a secondary shutter release button, focus lever, Q Button, AE-L button, AF-ON button, front and rear command dials
- A firm, comfortable grip for vertical-position shooting with the Camera. Buttons and controls are conveniently placed and easy to reach for greater comfort.
- Holds two Li-ion batteries or six AA Battery for extended shooting
- Li-ion Battery Info: DC 8.4V (max); DC 7.2V (mean) 19.2Wh/2600mAh
- When using two batteries, the grip will automatically switch to the second battery if the first becomes depleted. Switching does not interrupt camera operation.
- Remaining power indicator
- Fotga Vertical Multifuntion Power Battery Grip as Replacement BG-R10 for Canon EOS R5 R5C R6 DSLR Camera , Battery Holder for Up to Two LP-E6 LP-E6NH LP-E6N Battery.
- Can hold one or two LP-E6 LP-E6NH LP-E6N Li-Ion batteries - effectively doubles the recording capacity and extends the recording time. (Battery not included) It can be used as an additional power source for the camera.With on/off switch.It can als work as a backup power for Canon EOS R5 R5C R6 DSLR Camera.
- By using a PD-E1 power adapter,you can charge the built-in battery/batteries inside the battery grip from the camera USB port.
- It provides enhanced flexibility and not only helps to keep your hand in vertical and horizontal position, but also provides a stable platform for taking portraits, still life shots and other subjects that require a vertical format
- shutter button,AF-ON button,multi-function button,main dial etc are available on the battery grip,you can operate directly on the battery grip,especially when shooting vertically.With a 1/4 "screw hole in the bottom, it can easily be attached to the tripod. Light weight:278g/9.8oz.
- Large capacity battery grip designed for EOS 70D, with improved ergonomics for comfortable holding.
- h Powered by up to two Battery Pack LP-E6, six AA-size/LR6 batteries, or optional AC Adapter Kit ACK-E6
- h Features a variety of operating controls: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
- Designed specially for the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT Camera and Rebel XTI
- Holds up to two Canon NB-2LH battery packs or six AA batteries
- Doubles shooting length time
- Provides excellent vertical shooting control
- Weather and Dust Resistant
- On/Off switch and command dials
- Extended grip for vertical shooting
- Shutter release button for vertical shots
- Battery grip for Canon digital camera EOS R
- Enables high-volume shooting using up to two battery packs (LP-E6N/LP-E6)
- Improved camera connection
- Slim design for more comfortable handling
- Includes quick control and main dial for easy horizontal and vertical shooting patibility EOS R RF 24–105mm F4 L is USM kit EOS R body
- Brand: Sony
- Model: VGC1EM
- Compatible with ILCE7/B, ILCE7S/B, ILCE7R/B, ILCE7K/B;Dust and moisture resistant
- Effectively double your shooting time
- Battery cartridge plate holds 2 EN-EL14 Lithium Ion batteries
- Vertical shutter release Significantly improves stability
- Battery Specifications - Energy Storage Capacity: 1500 mAh /Voltage: 7.4 volts, WH: 11.1Wh Chemistry: Li-ion - New fully decoded chip works just like the original.(gives time left and does not need a special charger)
- Includes BG-N12 Battery Grip Replacement + Qty 4 BM Premium EN-EL14 Batteries
- Nikon MB-D18 Battery Grip for D850 DSLR
- The MB-D18 Multi Battery Power Pack can be powered either by six AA batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH or Lithium), EN-EL15 or EN-EL18b rechargeable Li-ion batteries. To use the MB-D18 with AA batteries, use the MS-D12 AA Battery Holder.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Battery Grip - Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Nikon MB-D18 Battery Grip for D850 DSLR | Nikon EN-EL15b Rechargeable Li-ion Battery | Nikon Deluxe Camera Accessory Case Gadget Bag
How to Choose The Best Digital Camera Battery Grips- Buying Guide You Shouldn’t Skip
Although you’ve chosen a particular brand after going through our list, there are a few factors we don’t recommend you skip. Here, we will talk about some factors like product quality, brand reputation, durability, longevity, versatility, budget, etc that you should take seriously.
Since you are investing a fair amount of money to get a Digital Camera Battery Grips for you or your loved one, you don’t want to regret it after a few months of buying it, right?
Luckily, you reading this guide that will help you identify your needs and save your time from doing in-depth research regarding the products.
It’s wise to avoid brands that constantly disappoint users with their products or service. Since there are other options, why compromise an important part like brand reputation? Check the past and present records of your chosen brand before you click the buy button.
Another factor that you should not compromise a bit is product quality. Whether the product is made of good materials, how it performs, how its finish is, etc should be taken into consideration. Most people go after high-quality brands even by spending more money than cheap brands. Because they know that good products require a good budget.
Ease of Use and Maintain
Do you have to pass a hard time while using the product or it’s pretty easy to operate? Ask this yourself before buying the product. Otherwise, the complexity of the product might make your journey unpleasant.
Also, people who are busy with work most of the time will not be happy with products that require high maintenance. So, keep this in your mind too.
Durability and Longevity
These are two of the unavoidable parts of product selection. Highly durable products rarely disappoint users. Most people find comfort in using a product that doesn’t require frequent repairs and last long.
Therefore, be sure that your product will not need to repair or replace just after a few months after making the purchase.
Although some people don’t think about the budget in the first place, it’s a crucial factor when you choose a product. You’ll get countless products and the price range will highly vary. So, it’s normal to get a bit confused about which one to go for.
If you opt for a product that should serve you for a long period, don’t hesitate to widen your budget. But if you want something for medium service that lasts some years, go for a mid-priced one.
And, it’s always best not to let any cheap product fool you because most of them wear and tear soon.
Does the model you’re buying have any special features? Know this answer before you pick a model because different models come with different features and specifications and you shouldn’t miss the one that lines with your needs.
Go through the E-commerce site’s user reviews from where you’ll make the purchase. This will let you know about both positive and negative reviews that most users experienced and shared with honesty.
A product that’s user-friendly should also be versatile. It should offer you different features to make it fit different functions, styles, and utilities. The brands that we reviewed are versatile enough so you can feel free to pick any of them that matches your needs.