It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- 【Full Function Addressable RGB PWM Silent Fan】Full function 120mm 5V 3Pin addressable RGB, 12V 4Pin PWM fans adopt silentPro blades design with Corona LED frame to increase air convection efficiency and greatly improve heat dissipation. Stable operation and reduce noise. The fan supports for automatic speed control, at 1000~2000±10%RPM. Shockproof rubber pads keep the fans quieter.
- 【Definable RGB LED Acrylic Top Guard Sync with FRGB Fan and Motherboard】Definable RGB LED acrylic top guard, syncs with FRGB addressable version, protects heat pipes from damage. Sync with the FRGB fan lights or motherboard like rainbow, stylish and cool, full of personality. It can be also switched to solid light mode. Include RGB controller, 6 different solid colors and 10 lighting modes controlled by remote controller, unlimited changes.
- 【Black Plating Anti-oxidation Protective Layer】GI-D56A HALO FRGB cpu cooler with black plating anti-oxidation protective layer, ensure light transmission and avoiding glare. Soft light and clear vision, acrylic has excellent weatherability, high surface hardness and surface gloss, as well as good high temperature performance. Acrylic stability is good, resistant to a variety of chemical corrosion.
- 【5 Heat Pipes Direct Touch and Super Heat Dissipation·160W TDP】5 pcs 6mm nickel plating copper powder heat pipes 3*U type + 2*L type for fast thermal conduction, 45X38mm aluminum heat base with HDT (Heat pipes Direct Touch). The heat pipe is in direct contact with the CPU to achieve efficient and rapid heat transfer for quick heat dissipation. TDP is up to 160W, greatly improved heat dissipation performance.
- 【Universal Metal EasySET Pro Bracket】Compatible with Intel LGA2066 / 2011 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 775 / 1366 and AMD AM4 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2. Easy to install, more stable, and the heat pipe is in derectly contact with the CPU, the motherboard is effectively protected from being bent and deformed.
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Mounting upgrade kit for Noctua CPU coolers with 83mm mounting pitch (see detailed compatibility information on Noctua website)
- Enables the installation of compatible Noctua CPU coolers on Intel’s LGA1700 (LGA17xx family) socket for 12th generation Core i5, Core i7 and Core i9 processors
- Tailor-made for LGA1700, dedicated one-piece backplate with fixed struts
- Outstanding reliability, optimal contact pressure and easy, straightforward installation
- Cooler can be installed turned by 90° if space and other components permit
- Compatible with Intel LGA1200/115X; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins plus copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- Aluminum Extrusion Design
- Low-profile Gravity i2 has a perfect ratio aluminum extrusion heatsink
- Compatibility: Intel Core i7/i5/i3. Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Connector: 4-Pins PWM. Compact Size Fan: 7-bladed 92mm fan provides better cooling performance with low noise
- Quick and easy installation
- Pin Connector 4-pin Fan Connector
- Compatibility Intel i3/i5/i7
- Supports Motherboard Socket: 1200 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 - Supports Intel Core i-series processors: i3 / i5 / i7 / i9
- Aluminum heatsink with copper core base - Pre-applied thermal paste - Mounting bracket included
- 3.5-inch 90mm RGB LED fan
- 4-pin PWM power connector (8-inch length, approximate) - 12V DC
- 7-Year Warranty
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The all-black CPU cooler comes with 6 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm PWM fan delivers Low-Noise for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 76.16CFM; Noise Level: 15.2-35.2dB(A)
- 【100% RAM Compatibility】Noninterference with memory mounting due to the specially tilt heatsink design.
- 【6 Heatpipes with Copper Base】The pure copper base is accurately soldered with 6 copper heatpipes, the flat machined surface touches the CPU evenly and conducts heat extremely fast.
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel LGA1700/1200/2066/2011/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/AM5
- ARGB Lighting Sync: The RGB of cooler can sync with motherboard via 5V 3-Pin port, customize lights your builds and components.
- PWM Smart Control: 4-Pin PWM cable allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 800-1700 RPM, min noise or max airflow.
- Better Thermal Conductivity: 5 direct-contact heat pipes, high-density aluminium fins and larger copper base provide the great thermal conductivity and maintain cooling operation.
- Low Noise Operation: 9 fan blades and 8 vibration rubber pads provide the better silent experience and great airflow for the case and components.
- Support Sockets: Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150; AMD: AM5/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your Cpu Cooler For I7 8700K go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.