Buying a Blue Iris Cameras can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Blue Iris Cameras from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Blue Iris Cameras on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Blue Iris Cameras on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Blue Iris Cameras- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- High Performance, Real-Time, True HD – Experience magnificent full-HD 1080P video at 30fps with enhanced low light capability utilizing the Sony Exmor IMX323 image sensor and Ambarella S2LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Amazon Alexa through Amcrest Cloud
- Smarter Security – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSd card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension
- Day or Night, Quality Assured – Featuring a Sony Exmor 1/2.7” 2.07MP image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading 1080P nightvision up to 32 feet
- Secure Cloud Video Backup – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app
- Color night vision: An all-new Starlight Sensor records night time video in full, vivid color. The Starlight Sensor can see full color in environments up to 25x darker than traditional video cameras and the new f/1.6 aperture captures 2x more light.
- Indoor/Outdoor: Wyze Cam v3 is a wired video camera with an IP65 rating so you can confidently install it outside in the rain or inside in the kids’ room. Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter (sold separately) required for outdoor use. Phone Compatibility - Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+.
- Motion & Sound detection: Wyze Cam records video when motion or sound is detected and sends an alert straight to your phone. Motion Detection Zones and custom settings allow you to adjust the sensitivity of detection or turn it off completely.
- 24/7 Continuous Recording: Continuous video recording with a 32GB MicroSD card (sold separately). Just insert the MicroSD into the base of the Wyze Cam and you’re all set.
- IFTTT certified connect all of your different apps and devices. When you sign up for a free account, you can enable your apps and devices to work together.
- Video Capturing including recording with H.265/H.264 Compression. Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, camcorders, network IP cameras, analog cards, or your PC desktop)
- Capture JPEG snapshots or capture movies in standard AVI, advanced DVR, or leading-edge Windows Media file formats.
- Video Security with IP Cameras, keep an eye on your home, place of business, cars, and valuables; watch your pets or your kids; monitor your nanny, babysitter, or employees.
- Use motion detection, audio detection, or even capture continuously. Allows for E-mail and SMS text messaging alerts as well.
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone, licensing the software sold separately. 1-Year updates directly from Blue Iris, Lifetime technical support from Amcrest Direct.
- EXPERIENCE ULTRA HD 4K – Stunning ultra-high quality 4K (8-Megapixel / 3840x2160) resolution featuring enhanced low light capability utilizing the latest Starvis image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Super-wide 105° viewing angle allows you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Power Over Ethernet (POE camera) for easy installation (POE Injector or Switch Required; Not Included, Sold Separately).
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications and review footage via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using the Amcrest Surveillance Pro Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD card, Amcrest NVRs, and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon and Sea Monkey Browsers, IE, Safari, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, RAIN OR SHINE – Built to whether any storm and the darkest of nights, this 4K PoE IP Camera features a heavy-duty metal weatherproof IP67 housing as well as built-in IR LEDs and a Starvis 1/2.7” 8MP progressive image sensor to achieve unsurpassed low-light capability and night-vision up to 98 feet. Dual H.265/H.264 compression allows for maximum encryption with the latest technology as well as backwards compatibility with legacy platforms.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE, RELIABLE, SECURE – This Amcrest POE camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, FCC and CE certificates and receives regular firmware updates. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes and businesses. You’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest. Compatible with the following Amcrest Junction Boxes, ASIN: B07CB468HC, B07FK662Z5, B07195BN8X
- Remotely control the Traffic Signal icon and current schedule profile
- Stream live audio and video and control PTZ
- Receive push notifications alerts
- Review recorded video by alert, camera, group, or day/time
- Monitor server statistics, status messages, camera settings
- 4MP H. 265 – 2. 4ghz WiFi IP camera features immaculate 4MP (2688x1520P at 30fps video using excellent low light capability utilizing the CMOS image sensor and chipset. Cover more ground using super-wide 90° viewing angle and remote pan/tilt. Works with Alexa through Amcrest Cloud. H. 265 video compression technology allows smoother video and reduces file sizes and bandwidth consumption. The 4MP ProHD Pan Tilt Camera Does Not Have the Digital Zoom Feature.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone using the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc using Amcrest Web View Extension.
- LOW LIGHT NIGHT VISION – Features a CMOS 1/3” 4MP progressive low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs to achieve superior low lux performance and night vision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has built-out the performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 4MP pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage service allows you automatically store your videos in the cloud hosted and secured by AWS (motion based and 24/7 continuous recording available). If something happens to your local PC/NVR/MicroSDcard(256GB, FAT32)/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and Amcrest Cloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - This Amcrest 2.4Ghz wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC and CE camera certificate, UL rated power supply, and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports 2. 4Ghz Only). Operating Temp: 14°F ~ 113°F. At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
- 【Two-way Audio & HiP2P PC Software】: This 1080P outdoor security camera was updated with Microphone and Speaker, supports two-way audio. This outdoor camera allows you to communicate with people in the monitoring area when you’re away or busy. Also, the upgrade 1080P WiFi security camera supports browsers viewing, also can connect and view this 1080P WiFi IP camera on SV3C HiP2P PC software. This 1080P wifi camera DOESN'T SUPPORT COLOR night vision!
- 【Motion Detection & Storage】: SV3C outdoor wifi camera will alert you through phone app or send one snapshot to email when motion is detected. Also, the wifi security camera supports multiple storage methods: FTP Storage, Micro SD Card(not included in the camera) Storage Up To 128GB, Local Disk and NVR. The SD card slot is on the IP camera body, remove the black cover, you will see the speaker and the card slot, see the left picture.
- 【Solid Structure & Waterproof】: The 1080P WiFi IP camera with sturdy metal housing, the waterproof level is up to ip66, which means the outdoor security camera is strong enough to withstand rough weather and Vandal Resistant, even in the storm and snowy weather. The direction is adjustable, please refer to the detailed descriptions below to know how to adjust. This waterproof security camera is ideal use for both indoor and outdoor, such as garage, garden, farm, corridor, under the eaves, etc.
- 【ONVIF Conformance & App】: The outdoor WiFi camera meet ONVIF Conformance, please search SV3C on onvif official website to confirm it. So, this WiFi camera works with many Onvif-compatible NVRs, some functions may not compatible fully. The 1080P WiFi IP camera works with HiP2P, Blue Iris, Ispy, VLC and some other 3rd party software. Please view this security camera on CamHi/CamHipro app, you can view 4 cameras simultaneously on the same screen!
- 【Remote View & Service】: The WiFi IP camera supports P2P, you can remote view on Android iPhone and Windows PC. Please make sure the outdoor security camera and your devices are both access to internet, then you can view and setup the camera anywhere anytime! SV3C Technology provides lifetime Technical Support, if you have any questions about the camera, please contact SV3C customer service via your Amazon order or the email address on the paper manual!
- By default, two camera licenses are installed. By applying the license key on the Surveillance Station user interface, you will be able to set up and manage more cameras on the network.
- To find out the maximum number of IP cams supported on each Disk Station, please refer to the specifications of each model.
- Synology Surveillance Station has different billing methods for particular cameras, such as panoramic, multi-lens cameras and video server for analog cameras.
- Take photos and selfies using the color screen and instantly print up to 80 black and white images using the included paper—that’s a pennies-per-print value
- Works with KidiZoom PrintCam Paper Refill Pack (sold separately) or most 2.2"Wx1.2"D thermal paper roll refills
- Explore 110+ templates to create comic strips, play money, greetings cards and more; add effects, stickers, filters and borders to photos and videos; photos can be turned into drawings you can color
- Play games between photo shoots; parents can set daily time and printing limits or turn off games
- Intended for ages 4+ years; recharge non-removable lithium-ion battery with included USB cable; Product dimensions: 5.3" Wide x 3.6" Height x 1.9" Depth
- Factory sealed DVD
- Léa Seydoux, Adèle Exarchopoulos, Salim Kechiouche (Actors)
- Abdellatif Kechiche (Director) - Abdellatif Kechiche (Writer) - Abdellatif Kechiche (Producer)
- English (Subtitle)
- English (Publication Language)
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Blue Iris Cameras?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Blue Iris Cameras.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Blue Iris Cameras already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Blue Iris Cameras because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Blue Iris Cameras is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Blue Iris Cameras so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Blue Iris Cameras last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Blue Iris Cameras to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Blue Iris Cameras that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.