Buying a Bento Boxes Made In Japan can bring more comfort to your life, true. But choosing the right Bento Boxes Made In Japan from an ocean of different options can make your head spin. To get the right product according to your needs and requirements, it’s a must to do the proper research.
And, guess what?
We decided to save you from doing back-breaking research and come up with the best 10 Bento Boxes Made In Japan on the market that offers you countless features so you can pick the right product based on your need.
If you ask how we chose and ranked such a huge number of products, here’s the answer.
Our team collected the most popular branded Bento Boxes Made In Japan on the market and tested them respectively. This way, we got some real-life experiences to share with you. Also, we checked different E-commerce sites to go through helpful user reviews.
We take every factor related to the product seriously and try our best to make the information easy to consume for you. Moreover, we will share a comprehensive buying guide that helps you double-consider things that are related to the purchasing procedure.
Let’s dive in!
10 Best Bento Boxes Made In Japan- A Detailed Review
Here are our top 10 picks that are selected according to their specialties and uniqueness. We considered factors like durability, longevity, product quality, price range, and brand value while ranking the products.
- 【3-In-1 Stackable Containers】Functional and sharp design, rooted in minimalist Japanese lunch-box traditions.Keep calm and enjoy your lunch! Control your portions, keep your special diet as simple, as it can be.
- 【Eat Fresh Food】 Iteryn japanese bento boxes come with multiple compartments, intended for different foods such as meat, sandwiches, salad and other snacks.To make meals more creative, whether you’re trying to portion control or set other dietary goals.
- 【Heallty Material Bento Lunch Box】Made of high-density BPA-free, food-grade material, Eco-friendly bento lunch box to stay mindful of your carbon footprint, and abide by a healthier lifestyle. PLUS, upgraded craftsmanship, real heavy-duty.
- 【Microwaveable and Dishwasher Use】 Split your food between 3 divided containers. Keep your everyday meal prep under control. Removable compartment tray reheats food safely in the microwave and cleans up easily in the dishwasher(Expect the lid). That’s why it is the best work lunch box.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】 Smooth and microwave safe lunch box, a fork and a spoon. Plus - fast delivery, flexible return policy. (May be inevitable collision in transportation, which cause defects. If the lid of the bento box comes cracked, Please send us an email to get a new bento box.)
- A Japanese Jyubako bento box that is perfect for celebrations, picnics or even just for regular everyday lunch.
- A Jyubako lunch box is a stacked bento that is commonly used to hold a variety of dishes on each layer. Traditionally used during New Year's.
- Features an intricate Japanese gold fan design. Painted using Japanese lacquer paint.
- Made of plastic. Do not use in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 8.4 x 5.9 in - Made in Japan
- Size: 7.5"W x 4.1"D x 2.7"H Capacity: 31.8 fl oz
- Body, Middle Body, Top Lid: 100% recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate) Partition: Polypropylene
- BPA and Lead-Free. Microwave and Dishwasher Safe.
- Airtight Sealing model. Comes with a removable divider, a secure orange band to wrap around the outside.
- Made in Japan
- Japanese Plastic Small Lunch Bento Box for Children
- This Two Tiers Japanese Kids Lunch Box Measures 4 inch diameter and 5 inch height. Capacity: 240 ml and 200 ml
- This two tiers Bento Box keeps food in separate compartments, and the top tier has a press on lid to prevent leaks
- Bento Box Includes soup bowl makes preparing instant soups or broths to go along with your bento lunch easy and fun.
- Made in Japan with High Quality
- Size: Large = width 14x depth 9x in height 5.1cm = width 12.9x depth 8x height 4.4cm Small = width 11.9x depth 6.9x height 3.7cm
- Material: Lid = EVA resin body = polypropylene
- Made in Japan 100% Genuine
- Microwavable (need to take out the lid) and anti-bacteria
- Capacity: large = 400ml in = 280ml Small = 180ml
- QUALITY: BPA and Lead-free and durably designed. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Japan.
- SUSTAINABLE: Made from 100% recycled PET bottles and designed to be reused again and again.
- LEAKPROOF: An airtight seal and included orange elastic band keeps your, items stored safely
- VERSATILE: Use as one tier or two to accommodate your needs.
- A lunch item with the motif of the TV anime "Kimetsu no Yaiba" based on the popular manga serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump. A 2-point lock type lunch box that closes with a click. With a partition, subdivision is also neat. The amount of rice that fits in half of the lunch box, about 1.25 cups of tea bowl (about 200 ml).
- [Size] Approximately 16.9 x 10.4 x 5.8 cm in height
- [Capacity] Approximately 500 ml
- [Heat-resistant temperature] (main body / partition / packing) 140 degrees, (lid / stopper) 100 degrees Remove the lid and microwave OK Dishwasher / dryer can be used
- [Material / Material] (Main body / Partition) Polypropylene (Lid) AS resin (Stopper) ABS resin (Packing) Silicone rubber [Country of Origin: Japan
- Traditional Japanese Restaurant Style Bento Box has 5 Compartments to Keep Your Foods Separated.
- Double Lacquered Bento Box comes Bento Plate, Bento Tray and Bento Box Lid, Black and Red Color, Wood Grain Pattern.
- Japanese Lunch Box Measures 10 inches Square, 2-1/4 inches Height, Lacquered Plate Measures 9.5 inches Square. Made by Food Safe Plastic, BPA Free.
- Authentic Bento Box for your Restaurant Style Meal. Nice Lacquered Plastic Food Plate is also Known as Obento box. Great for Restaurant or Home Use.
- Made in Japan with High Quality.
- The Jubako box set is perfect for presenting food for picnic, home party and used for lunch bento box.
- The boxes are often used to hold takeaway lunches, osechi, foods traditional to the Japanese New Year.
- This Three Tier Jubako Box Set Measures 7-3/4 x 7-3/4 x 8 inches, Hand wash to keep glossy paint long last, Microwave is not recommended
- From daily lunch dinner to a special party, Uses this Jubako box to present afternoon Tea Snack, Candy , Unagi Don, Mochi, Cake, Cookies, Sushi, Sashimi, Fruit to impress your guests
- Handmade in Japan by traditional craftsmen, packed in a gift box. Made of Resin Plastic with traditional Japanese Lacquer Paint.
- Japanese Kids Lunch Bento Box
- This Luch Box Measures 4 inch Diameter, 5 inch height
- Two Tiers Food container Holds 240 ml and 200 ml
- Traditional Japanese Kokeshi Geisha Doll Designed Lunch Box
- Made in Japan
Which Things You Should Consider Before Buying a Bento Boxes Made In Japan?
Yes, there are some factors you shouldn’t missing before purchasing a Bento Boxes Made In Japan.
This guide will help you make the final decision easier. We will talk about things like a brand record, product quality, price range, durability, longevity, warranty, policy, and other factors that you must consider instead of simply hitting the buy button.
Even if you might make up your mind about purchasing a Bento Boxes Made In Japan already, this comprehensive guide is recommended to take a glance at. It’s because you shouldn’t regret making an investment in a product and have an unpleasant experience just because of the lack of a helpful guide.
How positive records does your chosen brand have? Are the users happy with their purchase from the brand? Is there any past history that might make you think twice?
Find the answers to the questions first instead of blindly trusting the brand. The brand we’ve reviewed in the article is trustworthy enough. So, you don’t have to worry about it if you pick one from them. Still, if you ever heard any rumor about one brand of them, it’s wise to double-check.
Size and Weight
Be aware of your needs first. Do you want a large-sized Bento Boxes Made In Japan because you won’t have to carry it often? Or, do you want a mini-sized, portable one that’s easy to carry?
It’s crucial to know the answers.
Also, the heavy weight of a product sometimes leads people to have a bitter user experience. I hope you will not be the same. Make sure you’re happy with the product weight because a lightweight Bento Boxes Made In Japan is more comfortable.
Since you’re investing a fair amount of money in the product and having faith in the brand, the last thing you’ll want is to have a product that’s poor in quality. So, try to know about the materials used to manufacture the product and be sure that the product is high in quality according to its price.
Durability and Longevity
The durability and longevity of a product relate to each other. Durable products that perform great last longer. So, check how durable materials are used for the manufacturing process.
A durable product tends to damage less often and it will also save money that you would spend on repairing or replacing a damaged product.
Also, get to know the approximate shelf-life of the Bento Boxes Made In Japan so, you don’t have over-expectation on the product. Some Bento Boxes Made In Japan last for decades while some may last a few months. It depends on the used material and whether you use the product in the right way.
Set your expectations from the product according to your budget. You can’t expect a Bento Boxes Made In Japan to last for a lifetime by spending only $80 on it. Instead, know your needs and set a fair budget for the product.
If you want a Bento Boxes Made In Japan that’s okay-ish and does its job somehow, go for a mid-priced one. But if your expectation is so high that you want the product to be in good health for years, you should have a wide budget.
Last but not least, don’t skip user ratings and reviews. In most cases, people share their real-life experiences with products. You can get to know about the true benefits and drawbacks of the products. Also, this ‘check-out’ may prevent you from using the product in the wrong way because users share simple tips and tricks to use the product in the right (and simple) way.