It’s great that you’ve decided to buy a 14 Inch Chromebook for you; you won’t regret it because it will make your life easier. But the choosing the right 14 Inch Chromebook part is quite tricky, it’s not always easy. And, the process is even harder if you’re just a novice user. Why?
Well, there are hundreds of popular brands out there; which one should you go for? There are different price ranges which even make you more confused about choosing the right product.
However, we don’t want you to have an unpleasant experience. For this, we did all of the research to help you with product selection. Since it’s an investment, one wrong move might make your next days bad.
We ran a test with the so-called best 14 Inch Chromebook on the market and came up with a short list.
The test was run for having a real-life experience. Apart from this, we also went through user reviews from different E-commerce sites to collect the facts about what other people think about the products.
So, let’s see what we’ve kept for you!
10 Best 14 Inch Chromebook: Honest Review from Our Experience
Okay, we have already enough prologue. Let’s go through the best 14 Inch Chromebook and make a perfect choice according to your needs.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
- 14-inch (1366 x 768) TFT Display
- Intel Celeron N2840 Processor (Dual-Core, 2.16GHz, 2MB Cache)
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory
- 16GB eMMC
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3060 1.6GHz (Turbo up to 2.48GHz), 2MB Cache; Processor Core: Dual-Core
- Screen Size: 14in; Aspect Ratio: 16:9; Resolution: 1366 x 768; Display Type: HD Anti-Glare LED-backlit; Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 400
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 (on-board); Hard Drive: 16GB eMMC Solid State Drive; Wireless: 802.11 ac; Bluetooh: Yes
- Battery: 3-cell Lithium Polymer; Audio: Integrated HD Audio; Webcam: 720p HD; Microphone: Integrated; Keyboard: Non-Backlit; Pointing Device:Touchpad
- Rugged body meets MIL-STD 810G durability and has spill-resistant keyboard for the perfect Chromebook for the classroom or any accident-prone environment.
- 14 inch HD 1366 x 768 screen with anti-glare for larger screen size and a better viewing experience.
- The HD screen has a durable 180-degree hinge that can be used to move the screen flat which is better for collaborative settings.
- Has a rubber safety grip to help drops from happening, and a durable 3D-textured finish to help with scratches and fingerprints.
- Powered by the Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz) for fast and snappy performance. Perfect for running lots of tabs and apps.
- 1.10 GHz | 4.00 GB LPDDR4
- Celeron N3350 | 16GB eMMC
- 14 Inch Display | Max Resolution: 1366 x 768
- Chrome OS | Intel HD Graphics 500
- Master productivity with the sleek, durable HP Chromebook 14 G5, built with the manageable, secure, and intuitive Chrome OS and driven by the latest Intel Celeron processors.1 It's future-ready for evolving workspaces with universal USB-C compatibility.
- 14inch Diagonal HD Display with Anti-Glare Technology, Intel UHD Graphics
- Intel Dual-core Processor Up to 2.6GHz, 4GB Memory, 64GB eMMC SSD
- 2x USB Type-C, 1x USB Type-A, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack, Micro SD Card Reader
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with Integrated Dual Array Digital Microphone,
- Google Chrome OS
- Equipped With The Most Powerful and Fast Intel Celeron Processor N Series, 1.1 GHz base clock, up to 2.6 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB cache, 4 Threads.
- 14.0-inch diagonal HD SVA anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit display (1366 x 768) I Intel UHD Graphics 605 Integrated
- 4GB RAM | 64GB eMMC Internal Storage
- 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.2); 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 microSD media card reader
- Google Chrome OS, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone, Full-size island-style keyboard, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo MU-MIMO supported, Audio by B&O; Dual speakers :
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- The Intel Celeron N3060 Dual-Core 1.6 GHz Processor offers blazing fast processing speeds
- The 14" ComfyView Display and 1366 x 768 resolution in HD will have you captivated.
- Sporting 4 GB of LPDDR3 Ram and 16 GB Flash Memory with you will have plenty of memory to accelerate your tasks
- This chromebook does not come with a CD ROM or DVD drive.
- Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (Dual-Core, 2.4GHz) / 4GB RAM memory (2400 MHz LPDDR4)
- For high performance on the go, the Chromebook S330 is equipped with a powerful Mediatech MT8173C processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, and 32 GB em 5. 1. And keep going with up to 10 hrs. of battery life
- Sleek & stylish design - This computer is less than 1" Thick and 3. 3 lbs. light, with a 14" HD Display Perfect for day-to-day work and multimedia, on or offline
- Enjoy powerful processing, LPDDR3 Memory for multitasking, Fast software loading, and 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive (Available for 2 years)
- Stay connected with I/O support Standard on this laptop computer, Plus USB-C, Micro SD, and USB 3. 0 for effortless connectivity. It also features AC Wi-Fi with Bluetooth 4. 1, a 720P webcam, and two 2W speaker systems, All supported via a suite of collaborative apps
- The Lenovo S330 is easy to use, Offers built-in virus protection, and automatically updates. No setup is needed – just A Google account so cloud storage keeps your stuff with you
- 14inch diagonal, HD 1366 into 768, touch, micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45percent NTSC, Intel Celeron N4020 1point1 GHz base frequency, upto 2point8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores
- 4GB LPDDR4 2666 SDRAM onboard, 64GB eMMC Storage
Buying Guide on How to Choose The Right 14 Inch Chromebook for You
We belive that making the right purchase can be tricky because there are a lot of factors included. Factors like durability, longevity, ease of use, maintenance requirements, price, and warranty policy can make you feel puzzled.
But this guide can help you in a great way. We will make you alart about every major and minor things that should be remembered throughout the purchasing process.
You’ll want to choose a product that goes smoothly with your budget; we get it.
But don’t think that buying cheap products can always help you save money. Because going for too cheap products might wear and tear so fast that you need to spend some more money to repair the product.
Moreover, considering brand history and their warranty policy is a wise descision as you’ll want to use the product as long as possible.
Below are some must-consider factors that you should know before hitting the buy button.
Although some people don’t care about brand history, it’s wise to check it once. Some brands provide high-quality service from years to years whereas some fail to do so. However, it’s a relief that most brands are trustable since branded products cost high (the money you spend are worth it in most cases).
Know Your Requirements
The good news is, branded products come in a variety of features and you can select the right product according to your exact requirement. So, no matter whether you need a giant 14 Inch Chromebook or a mini version of it, you’ll get what you need.
Do not ever compromise with the quality of your desired product. Do a thorough research about what can be the best material of the product you want and choose accordingly. Know the specifications and the materials that are used to manufacture the product and then make a final descision.
Most of the branded products come with a unique feature for a specific set of audiances. If you particularly want a special feature that only one model of the brand manufactures, explore enoguh to find it.
Know your budget first. While exploring different products, you might notice products with high price difference. However, there are logical reasons for such difference in prices. Some products migth come in high quality and cost accordingly whereas some can be mid-priced for being medium-quality products.
If you want to product for a long-term usage, it’s recommended to keep a fair budget. Otherwise, the repairment of the product will cost unpleasantly later.
Ease of Use and Maintain
It’s important to know how easy is to operate your product. You may find some products with unwanted complexation. Ignore them if you don’t like to deal with technical complexities.
Also, some products come in high maintenance that some users lose interest buying it. If you’re a busy person with the least time to maintain your 14 Inch Chromebook go for a high-quality product that doesn’t require high maintenance.
Sometimes we miss better opportunities like we don’t follow the warranty policies and can’t take the advantage when we find any problem with the product. Make sure you don’t do the same. Most brands offer you useful warranty policy that you should know before buying the product.
E-commerce user reviews are helpful because people share their personal experiences there. In most cases, the reivews and ratings are honest. It’s better to get an idea from the poeple who already used the product and know what’s the right way to use it.